The spring and summer months in Southern Vermont offer an exciting range of outdoor activities for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're interested in adventure or leisure, there is something for everyone! If you have any questions about local resources and would like to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
Here are just a few of the many activities you can do in Southern Vermont:
- Jet skis, kayaks, canoes and aluminum fishing boats and more, can be rented by the day on Harriman Reservoir.
- Swimming and fishing at Harriman Reservoir
- Hiking, bicycling, camping and picnicking in the Green Mountain National Forest
- Golfing local championship golf courses
- Sugarhouse Tours
- Horse-back riding
- Bird watching
- Outdoor events, markets and festivals
- Art Galleries, antique shops and museums
- White water rafting
- Antiquing and Shopping
- Fine dining and nightlife
Riding in Southern Vermont
Picture this…it's a beautiful summer day and you're in the heart of the Southern Vermont Green Mountains. You've just opened up the throttle and are accelerating through a turn as you come down through a mountain pass on one of the hundreds of roads that snake through the region. The ride offers truly majestic views of both unpopulated regions, as well as picture-perfect Vermont towns. Whether you ride solo or with a group, enjoy cruising or sport touring, motorcycling in Vermont is as good as it gets. Try some major routes such as:
- Scenic Route 100 through the heart of Vermont
- The Molly Stark Trail on Route 9 from Brattleboro to Bennington
- Historic Route 4 from Fair Haven to Rutland
To find what is going on in the area, look at the Calendar of Events.