Sunday - March 20th is the first day of Spring!! Don't let the prediction of a Nor'easter on Monday put a frown on your face....
Spring is the perfect time to ready your home for the upcoming summer selling season.
It's a proven fact that Sellers often have a One Time Chance to make a good first impression!!
101-Real Estate Tips to help SELL your home:
- Curb Appeal = cleaning up/tidying up the front yard.
- Front Door Entry = fresh coat of paint or a pop of color
- De-Clutter = entry, kitchen and bathroom countertops, closets, strengthening up the garage
- Mechanicals = heating system serviced, septic pumped, chimney cleaned
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors = Vermont Law requires that Sellers have photo electric smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors - ask us for a free print-out of the Fire Code Requirements
Buyers sum up a property within seconds, making a good first impression is paramount. We can guide you to a successful closing!!
Call today for a comprehensive market analysis of your property - always free of charge.